Monday, April 28

la concert town

Okay first: I just want to express how excited I am for the concerts heading my way. ZOMG.


Hot Chip tomorrow night @ the Mayan. Backstage. Stoked. Will bring a camera.

Matthew Dear - Don & Sherri (Hot Chip Remix)



IF YOU ARE IN LA YOU SHOULD PROBABLY COME TO "THE LAST CHECK YO EVER" it's tomorrow (Tuesday) night at the Echoplex.

RYE RYE/DAN DEACON/EROL ALKAN/TOTALLY MICHAEL




I was stupid and missed the No Age/Yeasayer show @ the Ukrainian cultural center (wtf?). I was quasi-busy, and then it was too late.

Regardless: here is that No Age record that all the kids have been playing.

No Age - Wierdo Rippers



in case you were keeping track: erol alkan did that sick boy from school mix for hotchip who was at ooga booga who sells hella no age tees that everyone likes. I also heard that Rye Rye and 4 Tay hooked up. Or was that Ray Ray (burn!)?!

No comments: