Tuesday, March 27

back

So, someone asked for the new B.I.G. album. I looked at the track list, and honestly, there isn't anything on "Greatest Hits" that you'd want that isn't on the two albums he released around the time he was alive.

The Notorious B.I.G. - "Ready To Die" (1994)

The image “http://www.dustygroove.com/images/products/n/notoriousbi_readytodi_101b.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The Notorious B.I.G. - "Life After Death" (2CDs) (1997)
password: www.rapgodfathers.com

Image:NotoriousB.I.G.LifeAfterDeath.jpg

If you already have those, "Blue Eyes Meets Bed Stuy," is a good, extravagant, mashup of Frank Sinatra and Frank Wallace. Most of the tracks are actually right on--its equally savage and cringeworthy to hear Biggie over twinkling piano. What can I say, I like it.

No comments: