Sunday, October 1

sunday afternoon music hookup...*


Ladies
1) DA
2) KC
3) GG
4) EG
5) EH
6) EK
7) KM
8) JS
9) LT
10) AV
11) MZ



Gentlemen

a) NB
b) MB
e) RC
g) DB
i) JF
l) PG
o) JH
r) AH
u) RL
y) AS
z) ES, AM

in order to unlock the secret of today's album, matchup the couples above, and fill in the corresponding letters/number pairs into this code:

2•9•7•8•8•11•5 - 10•4•6•9 - 5•4•11•11•3•W - H•3•1•S•4: enjoy!

(clicking link will reveal answer!)


*Being that I was not actually present at Monet Carlo night, and my desire not to pull a Rick Bragg, I owe a great deal of thanks to my field reporters: NK, JK, NGD, JT, WC; BG. Post would not have been possible without them, and today's album selection is officially dedicated in their honor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where'd that photo with the scary guy in it come from? I've seen it somewhere before...